This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Our website address is: https://idealrefiners.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Ideal Refiner’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Ideal Refiner’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Ideal Refiners whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Ideal Refiners’s’ site are given “as is”. Ideal Refiners makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Ideal Refiners does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Ideal Refiners or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Ideal Refiner’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Ideal Refiners or a Ideal Refiners approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments & Errata
The materials showing up on Ideal Refiner’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Ideal Refiners does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Ideal Refiners may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Ideal Refiners does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Ideal Refiners has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Ideal Refiners of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Ideal Refiners may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Ideal Refiner’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of The United States Ideal Refiners State without respect to its contention of law provisions. Arbitrary hearings to be held in the State of New York Courts of Law
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
By submitting your contact information you also expressly consent to having us and our affiliates contact you about your inquiry by text message, email or phone to the residential or cellular (mobile) telephone number you have provided, even if that telephone number is on a corporate, state or national Do Not Call Registry. You expressly agree to this site’s Security Statement and our Privacy Policies. TCPA
You authorize Ideal Refiners, LLC and/or its affiliates, assigns, successors and/or agents (collectively “I.R.”) to contact you regarding the advertising or telemarketing of our products and services. I.R. may use text message notifications, calls using artificial or prerecorded voice messages, and automatic dialing technology for telemarketing and all other purposes not prohibited by applicable law for any electronic or physical addresses that you have provided in connection with this application. You certify that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. Your consent, if provided, will be effective even if the number you have provided is registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list. This consent for telemarketing calls and texts shall remain in effect until you revoke it. You may revoke your consent at any time. Your consent to telemarketing calls and texts may be revoked by following any of the opt-out methods described below, or by any other method that ensures we receive the revocation.
You understand that consent is not a condition of purchase or required to obtain a loan through I.R. and that I.R. may contact you pursuant to this authorization even if you will incur costs as a result of such phone, text or other messages.
To revoke your consent to receive marketing calls and/or texts:
You may revoke your consent to receive marketing phone calls (calls other than to verify or service your account or collect any amounts you may owe), by calling us at 929-391-2925 You may revoke your consent to receive marketing text messages by replying STOP, END, QUIT, UNSUBSCRIBE, OR CANCEL or by calling us at 929-391-2925
Sponsored by Ideal Refiners